Ava Simone Cosmetics
Body Butter - Morning Kiss
This candy scented body butter is made from unrefined vegan shea butter and some of the best butters and oils nature provides. It absorbs quickly and penetrates deep into the skin, increasing elasticity without clogging pores.
All of our body butters are made in small batches to ensure the highest quality possible.
Unrefined shea, mango, and cocoa butters; almond oil, grapeseed oil, macadamia oil, jojoba oil, aloe vera oil, mango oil, vitamin E and fragrance.
- Shea Butter: seals moisture in your skin; anti-inflammatory; antioxidant; antibacterial; antifungal; soothes acne; boosts collagen production; promotes cell regeneration; soothes eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis.
- Mango Butter: seals moisture in your skin; softens skin; rich in nutrients; soothes eczema and psoriasis; reduces the appearance of fine lines; soothes acne; and reduces the appearance of scars.
- Cocoa Butter: seals moisture in your skin; soothes scars and wrinkles; improves elasticity; and soothes eczema and psoriasis.
- Almond Oil: improves complexion and skin tone; seals moisture in your skin; soothes acne; reduces signs of aging and fades scars.
- Grapeseed Oil: seals moisture in your skin; softens skin; helps the vitamin E and vitamin C in your skin to be more efficient and effective at preserving the skin; evens out skin tone when used consistently; and protects skin from sun damage.
- Macadamia Oil: a super food for your skin; retains moisture in your skin; reduces signs of aging; helps heal scars; and is anti-inflammatory.
- Jojoba Oil: retains moisture in your skin; contains antimicrobial and antifungal properties; helps produce collagen; helps with wound healing; and soothes eczema and psoriasis.
- Aloe Vera Oil: rich in vitamins and minerals; moisturizes and protects your skin; reduces the signs of aging; and reduces the appearance of dark spots, wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Mango Oil: helps with dryness, irritation, and signs of aging.
- Vitamin E: high in antioxidants, moisturizes skin, promotes cell turnover, and helps reduce hyperpigmentation.
Size : 4 oz.
Instructions for use
Apply a small amount to any area of the body as needed. For best results, apply after showering or bathing.
Melting point: Because of the organic nature of this product, your body butter will melt in temperatures above 85 degrees. You do not have to worry about it melting when it is cool to warm but when it is HOT, this product may melt. Don't worry, if this happens, please place in the refrigerator for an hour and it will solidify. You may lose some volume, but the butter is still super effective.
We believe in the nutritional benefits that are associated with our natural ingredients in our products, but we are not responsible for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient, and we do not recommend the use of these products as a substitute for medical care. If irritation or breakout forms, stop use of this product immediately and contact your primary care physician. If you have sensitive skin, we advise that you do an allergy patch test before use.
Our products contain butters and oils from natural nuts, seeds and fruits. If you are allergic to anything, please read carefully. Do not use if you have a nut allergy.
For external usage only. Do not ingest.